The Marketing Specialist will report to Managing Director.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp B2B and also B2C behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, tactics and (especially) online marketing tools.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
We see responsibilities and duties of this job in three basic areas:
- Translate the company’s objectives into marketing strategies
- Give recommendations on marketing strategies leading to fulfill company’s objectives
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Work close with the sales team
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Effectively distribute the attention among all Business Lease products and target groups
- Maintaining and updating content on company websites and social media profiles
- Manage and coordinate all digital marketing activities
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, online marketing, e-mail etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Communicate regularly with partners providing online campaigns and support them in optimizing campaigns based on previous experience and results of analysis.
- Organize events for Clients & Prospects
- Ensure selection, production and management of gifts for clients
Following qualifications are necessary to fill this position:
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Demonstrable experience in marketing strategies preparation
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Advanced English in spoken and written form required